Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dear MP3 player



     Oh I can't live without you MP3 player.
 You are my only hope, you are the only sunshine in my life, You always give me energy.
I like seeing your bright screen, I like listening to you, I even like studying if you are with me.
I'm so addicted to you!!!.


     When I touch your LED sweet screen, I feel goodness, when I turn your volume up, my hearts starts beating. When I see you I feel happiness.


     When I go out playing with my friends without you, I feel sorry for you, When I go sleep over without you, I can't fall a sleep, when I go on aboard without you, I need to come back to get you.




     If I didn't know about who you were, I would've had a BAD life.


 SO,dear, let me download more songs, let me download more apps, let me download more videos on YOU MP3.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment