Saturday, January 22, 2011

Game Review Black ops *THE LAST GAME REVIEW*

     Finally, as I said it's time to talk about Black Ops. I've seen lots of this game preview and lots of reviews. Also the game maker company was Treyarch which made Call of duty 5 world war so I thought it would be cool, because Call of duty was the only popular game in the company. It's kind of sad though.

     However, before I begin, let me talk about the company Treyarch first. There are only 2 companies that's aloud to make a video game Call Of Duty. One is Infinity ward and the other one is Treyarch just like I said. Treyarch is a good company but the problem is that it's a bit too violence for children to play. If you play single mode, you can see every parts of body chops off. And it's not like " Ew... my arm fell off." It seriously look real. you can even see it's bone sticking out... Gross. Some people don't like that but some does. That's why it't like that. Well whatever, now I'm going to tlak about Real Fantastic, amazing, super awesome Black ops. Black ops is sweet even though it's kinda gross... You will see why I'm saying this.


     I told you before, Call Of Duty exist for scenario. I couldn't finish the whole game because my brother erased it since I needed about 10 gigabyte but I'm not saying that I've never played it so don't worry. The story was good. For example I will tell you a first campaign mode.



     The game begins, you are in a jail. There are only Russians except for you. You are an American. The prisoner plans to escape. You are coming with them. You have to go out of the jail. So finally somehow, you and a main character dude escape. We each drive a motorcycle and hold winchesters.You have to kill the guys who follows you. Few minutes later, you can see the train. You jumped on it but your pal doesn't join you. He says " Freedom is yours not mine." 



     This was the summery of the first mission. How did you like it? It's just like a tiny piece of this game.

     So, now I'm going to introduce you multi-play. Graphic is not as much different compared to Modern Warfare 2. The best thing in this multi-player mode is that there is ... so that you can change what you want your character to be look like. For example, you can change your guy's hair, make up, coat, pant, hat. And, you can spray thing on it's gun so, if you want to, you can make it look cool.


     Lastly I will tell you just few weapons, and what you get by doing kill streak.


       Ballstic Knife
     
     The BALLISTIC KNIFE is an automatic knife with a detachable blade that can be shot from the handle. It's a one-hit kill, if it hits. The knife can be picked up, loaded back into the handle and used again.


       Cross Bow


     The CROSSBOW can fire different types of bolts. Normal bolts are silent and kill with one shot, explosive bolts on the other hand stick to their target for a few seconds before exploding.


       AUG


     AUG is a machine gun. It can fire really fast and it's one of the best gun in COD Black ops. You can add stuffs, such as a grenade launcher, red dot, flamethrower.


       RPK


     Some people confuse this gun as AK- 47 but it's not true. It classified as a light machine gun, so that's why. Since it's a light machine gun, you can't attach stuff like grenade launcher. All you can attach is scops. (RED DOT, ACOG SIGHT... etc) 


     In conclude, I really liked this game, and you really should try, if you can convince your parents. Bye and I hope you to have fun with it. Thank you

Below is a single mode mission. I didn't have enough time to put a good one so I hope you understand.


       


   




No comments:

Post a Comment