Friday, January 21, 2011

Writing in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd Person Narratives

  Before I start, I'm just going to remind you that this story is not real.  

  First Person's view
      Today, I got up at 8: 30. I was so late for my advisor time !!! I was so embarrassed that I came out of the dorm with no jumper on. When I realize how cold it was and came back to my room, it was locked. When I looked at my phone to see what time it was and it was 8: 50. I was so doomed. When I arrived at the class, Mr.Urban was so mad he gave me 2 yellow cards. I didn't feel so good after that, so I decided to escape from this camp. When I was just about to go, my classmates calmed me down. Because of what they've done for me, I changed my mind. I'm staying!


   Second Person's view
     Today, you found 20 dollars bill on the way home after the lunch. You picked it up as soon as you found it. You were so happy, because with that money, you can buy a game program that you wanted. You ran as fast as you could. Because you really wanted that game. Few minutes later, you were finally arrived. So You bought the game program and quickle came back to your house. You were so lucky, no one else were home. You would've got killed by your mom if she noticed about the 20 dollars. You were playing computer game, 

     when your mom came back from grossery shopping. She didn't ask you where you got the game from. But she told me, that she has lost 20 dollars, which was for your birthday present. You felt gilty about what you had done and became one of the honest guy in the whole entire world. 


   Third Person's view
     Today was the day that Kevin promised his friend Thomas to hang out together. Kevin waited for over 30 minutes, but Jay didn't come. Kevin eventually got angry about Thomas not coming and went back home. So, Kevin had to watch a horror movie alone. But just befor the movie was ending the door bell rang. It was Thomas. Kevin was mad but he opened the door for you. "OH MY GOD." Kevin screamed right after when he saw Thomas. half of his body was missing. Thomas got a car accident while he was coming, and he had to drag himself with his arm because his leg was chopped off, that's why he was so late!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment