Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Game Review. 1


     There are 2 popular Fps game in the world. One is Battle field Bad Company, in the picture and the other one is Call of Duty. And today, I'm going to talk about Battle field Bad Company 2. 


     I first knew it when I was in Canada, so maybe a year ago. My brother told me about this game through the phone call. At first I thought this game would be really boring and not cool, but when I played it after coming back from Canada, it was awesome. I will tell you why.


     If you play Battle field. You can see that you can break every single object. For example like building. you can make hole or blow it up by using RPG, grenade launcher, or tank, etc. And the cool thing is that the house could collapse if you keep fires at the building with some explosion. You can't do those stuffs in other Fps games such as Sudden attack.    
  
    Also, you can ride any vehicle you want to ride, such as Black hawk( helicopter). The thing is that you can kill them with weapons on the vehicle but the most amazing thing is that you can kill enemies by driving over them. I think it's really cool like it feels like it's real.


     Oh... I only told you about the strength. There is a small problem with that game. It has really good quality so when you play on your computer it might not work if your computer is old. And if you play single player mode, you will find out how bad the game scenario is.


     However long story short. My conclusion is that this game is really good and fun. So I recommend you this game if you are interested. And remember what I said, it won't work on your old computer. 


*Below I put a video. It's not the best one but I couldn't find any good one so...  

No comments:

Post a Comment