Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Presentation - King Ferdinand.

     Hello ladies and gentlemen. I'm Kevin Jung from the class 23. Today I'm here to talk about King Ferdinand. First of all I will tell you about his life untill he dies, and next, I will tell you his weakness and speciallity. After that, I will compare him with his son King Alfonso. For the last, I will tell you my oppinon about him.

     According to an article called "Kingdom of Castille" from Wikipidea, King Ferdinand was one of the king in Castille when Sancho III appointed his younger son Ferinand as aking of the country. He ruled his country very well, untill he became an old man and when moors, the other name of muslims attacked his country. It's around the time when El Cid captures muslim noblemen and stops enemies. But sadly King Ferdinand passes out few month later.

     This summery was based on King Ferdinand 's life, I couldn't find any sepecefic infromation what happened or what he has done from him becoming a king untill the muslims attacks on internet and the movie we watched.

     So however I will talk about his main weakness and strengh as I said before.

     According to the movie "El Cid", you can see that he hates muslim when he kicks out the muslims who helped them. I think it's good to apperciate what the other people think. MR.Urban told us that, that time you shoul have choosed only one god and people belived that only the god they belived exist. I can see that he could've been the most interesting King if he connected the both religion into one. This was the only major problme he had, now it's time to tell you about his strenth. 

     His strenth is that he is quite in the mobie but also strong. That's why no one could've dragged him out of the throne even though lots of country had troubles with the throne of the king in 10th centery. I like his personality, because I think that's what the leader should've been.

     We tlaked about the main weakness and strenght he had.

     I think it's time for me to compare King Ferdinad with his Son Alfonso.

     King Ferdinand was honest, according to kingdom of castille, but King Alfonso even killed his brother jsut because prince Sancho was blocking his way. Also, King Alfonso lied upon the god, and it was the cetry when people thought they would go hell if they lie upon the god. King Ferdinand had a skill protecting his country but Alfonso needed El Cid's help.

     Lastly I will tell you what I think about him(King Ferdinand)At first when I choosed him, I didn't know any thing about this guy but afther the reaserch I learned lots of information, like his weakness and strenth. But I still really want to find more information about hime if I could. He was the most quite and interesting King ever. Thank you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment